- Date Released: Jan, 2013
- Designer: Mas Template
- Price: FREE
- Creative Commons Attribution: You are free to use for personal/commercial use. But, you must attribute the work to the author. Should not remove credit links.
- Downloads: 13762
- Demo views: 11840
- 102 people love this template
- Slide Show
- Johny Tampan template has slide show (slider) in home page. Show your featured content in an easy to use slider
- Post Thumbnails
- Show a thumbnail image (small image) for every post using this template
- Featured Post
- Show featured posts in home page using this template. Engage your users by showing your top content in home page
- Hierarchical Menu
- Johny Tampan template comes with hierarchical dropdown navigation menu.
- Custom web fonts
- Johny Tampan template uses Web fonts like Google Fonts. Improve your website typography by using custom fonts
- HTML Menu
- Navigation menu for this template is customizable in HTML. Edit the HTML to add your menu links
- Widget Ready
- Johny Tampan template comes with many widgetized area. Add your widgets easily using this template
- Footer Widgets
- Johny Tampan template comes with footer widgets. Use your footer area effectively for engaging your users
- SEO Ready
- Johny Tampan template is optimized for Search engines like Google. This template helps your website to rank higher in search engines
- Related Posts
- Johny Tampan template shows related posts in the bottom of every post. This improves user engagement of your site
- Ad Ready
- Use this template to show Banner advertisement or Google ads easily. Make money using your site
- Social Buttons
- This template comes with social buttons like facebook, twitter etc., Let your users share your content easily
- Search box
- Johny Tampan template has search box in it. Search box helps your user to find the content easily on your site
This template comes with Inbuilt Rating system. Users can Rate (1 to 5) every posts.
Replace Blog Id for Comment Reply to WorkAfter uploading this template, go to Template -- Edit HTML and search for "981587371775371044". Replace this with your Blog ID. If you are in your Blogger Template page then you can find your Blog ID in the URL like blogID=123456...
Set up the Movie Categories
This template displays recent posts/movies by default in the home page. Underneath the Recent posts, it can display movies or posts belong to certain labels (categories). These are called as Movie Categories.
You can find these as Widgets in Layout page as Movie Category 1, Movie category 2 etc., Open each one of them and change the Title as you wish. You may change Category 1 to Action movies for example. Also, put the Label in the content box. This will show all posts from the given label.
If you do not want any Movie category then don't put anything in the content box of that category. This template will automatically hide those.
Make sure to update following in the HTML for SEO.
<meta content='Your Blog Description here!' name='description'/>
<meta content='Your Keywords here!' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='Author Name here!' name='Author'/>
Find following code in HTML and update it with your navigation links,
<div class='menuku'> <ul> <li class='home'><a href='/'>Home</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Drop menu</a> <ul> <li><a href='#'>Menu 1</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 2</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 3</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 4</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 5</a></li> </ul> </li> <li><a href='#'>Drop menu 2</a> <ul> <li><a href='#'>Menu 1</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 2</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Menu 3</a>